Sophomore Student Spotlight

I'm really glad that I'm able to be back on campus. My freshman year wasn't normal because everything was online. Now I feel happy to be back to see all my friends and be in the classroom environment with a teacher again. I'm not afraid to come back because I know all the staff and faculty are taking the precautions needed which makes me feel safe. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year being on campus and seeing my teachers again!


Estoy muy contenta de poder regresar al campus. Mi primer año no fue normal porque todo estaba en línea. Ahora me siento feliz de volver a ver a todos mis amigos y estar nuevamente en el ambiente del aula con un maestro. No tengo miedo de volver porque sé que todo el personal y la facultad están tomando las precauciones necesarias que me hacen sentir segura. ¡Espero que el resto del año esté en el campus y vuelva a ver a mis maestros!