Student Work Spotlight: TUCSON ORTHOPAEDIC INSTITUTE

My name is Drizella and I am a junior at San Miguel.

I am currently working at Tucson Orthopaedic Center in the referral department. I enter referrals into our system so that patients can get their appointments scheduled.

CWSP prepared me for my job by showing me how a working environment is. For example, during my freshmen year, I had to answer phone calls, learn how to break the ice in situations, and how to talk to customers. Even when COVID hit, we had classes that taught us how to be professional and we continued to gain specific skills that will serve us in the workplace.

San Miguel always tries their best to keep us prepared an I think that is what makes any student at San Miguel capable of achieving their full potential in any job!

For information on TOI, please CLICK HERE.