Supervisor Testimonial: Girl Scouts

 

“Yuli is always a hard worker, and if she completes a task, she asks for the next project. This week the team she typically works with was out for the afternoon, and I got to give tasks to Yuli.

She worked hard on the tasks, alerted me to when their was a paint spill in a bag, and then was so resourceful when we were out of supplies to repack a paint color, she created her own. However, what really stood out to me this day was that we were invited to have a snack that a coworker cooked for a program, and Yuli's conversation and communication skills were extraordinary! Sometimes it can very intimidating to small talk with coworkers, but I can't imagine being a freshman and trying to converse with (many) adult coworkers - Yuli kept the conversation going, she was sharing and asking questions of others, and making sure everyone was included. I was very impressed.

Yuli listed "learn everyone's name" as one of her objectives for the year, and I think she will succeed and is making great progress so that she gets to know everyone, but also everyone is getting to know Yuli!”

-Maggie Myers

Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona