Student Spotlight: Camille

My name is Camille and I am currently a sophomore at San Miguel high school, I work at San Miguel in the advancement department. I am a student ambassador, in student council and soccer along with running the San Miguel instagrams and tiktok for student life. I like being involved on campus because it gives you an opportunity to take advantage of everything San Miguel has to offer. I have learned many important life skills including how to better communicate with other and how to advocate for myself.

Mi nombre es Camille y actualmente soy estudiante de segundo año en la escuela San Miguel, trabajo en San Miguel en el departamento de promoción. Soy embajadora estudiantil, en el consejo estudiantil y el fútbol, además de administrar las redes sociales de Instagram y tiktok de San Miguel para la vida estudiantil. Me gusta participar en el campus porque te da la oportunidad de aprovechar todo lo que San Miguel tiene para ofrecer. He aprendido muchas habilidades importantes para la vida, incluyendo cómo comunicarme mejor con los demás y cómo usar mí voz.