The Knights of Columbus Donation

 Hi, I am Arelhy and I am a student worker at San Miguel in the marketing department. On Thursday the 29, I was very excited because The knights of Columbus came over to San Miguel because they were donating to us.

We first started by showing them. around the school, Don already knew about the school and he was showing it now to his fellow knight. He commented that it had changed a lot since his last visit. Mr. Mason mentioned that his first donation as president of San Miguel was towards the Knight of Columbus. We always enjoy keeping up our connections with our donors.

    While we were giving them a tour. Henry told us about his experience in the army and I remember him telling us about his last mission in the air force and that he worked with John F. Kennedy. And when he said to us that I felt honored to be with someone who served in the army and worked with a president. All I remember was thinking wow that is so cool!

It was so nice meeting them; they were so nice and I loved hearing their jokes. When we were at the end of the tour and we wanted to take a photo. We then decided where we were going to take the pictures. I was happy that they chose outside because it was such a nice day. They posed for the picture with Mr. Mason and I got to take pictures with both my work iPhone and Panasonic Lumix cameras, which was a new opportunity. Mr. Mason accompanied them to the front doors when it was time to say goodbye.

It was a new experience to meet the Knights of Columbus. I enjoyed their company–they were a blast! They really made the experience more fun and enjoyable. it was a wonderful time, it made my day better.