New CWSP Coordinator!

 Not only is CWSP Corporate Partner list growing, but the team is growing as well! CWSP is excited to introduce you to Christian Teran, our new CWSP Coordinator!

Read on for a brief message from Christian.

"Greetings Corporate Partners and Supervisors! 

My name is Christian Teran, and I am pleased to introduce myself as the newest member of the Corporate Work Study Program team. 

Despite being new as a Program Coordinator for CWSP, I have had the privilege of being a part of the San Miguel community for many years now. 

Not only have I been able to teach at San Miguel, I am also a proud graduate of San Miguel's class of 2013! 

I look forward to working hand in hand with this special community in hopes of providing the best experience to our students and corporate partners that make San Miguel a reality."